Suppliers send invoices through CorConnect via EDI, XML, flat file, or other formats. All data is then normalized and a single electronic invoice is created which is transmitted to the receiving party. Three-way matching between the POs, ASNs, and invoice is then completed and results are visible in the order management portal.
- Reduce admin costs with paperless processes from day one
- Speed up order-to-cash cycles for better cash flow
- Cut manual checking time with three-way matching
- Improve business decision-making with one source of transaction data
- Reduce inbound enquiries with accuracy and self-service support