Deciding which accounts payable automation solution is right for your company can be overwhelming. Corcentric’s newest webinar will try to clear up any confusion and offer tips on how to make the right choice.
Companies are continually looking for ways to operate more efficiently and cost-effectively; essentially doing more with less (or at least with the same). In today’s world that often means turning to automation, and for financial managers and executives, that means automating accounts payable functions. That makes sense when you realize that 22 percent of all accounts payable time is considered to be wasted or spent on tasks that can easily be automated.
The response to that has been an explosive growth in AP automation technologies and deployment modes and that can result in confusion when it comes to selecting which of the many solutions available will best suit your company. Even though it’s been proven that automating AP helps businesses reduce costs, improve accuracy, accelerate cycle times, enhance visibility, and improve supplier relationships, not every solution is the right fit for every company.
To help financial professionals discern how to evaluate the many offerings out there, Corcentric is presenting a free live webinar, “The Buyers Guide to AP Automation,” on Thursday, October 19 at 2 pm ET. Join Mark Brousseau, Managing Director of Advisory Services for IOFM, as he walks you through the definitive buyer’s guide for automating your accounts payable functions. The webinar will cover:
- The current AP landscape and the top pressures and priorities AP professionals face, including cutting costs and cycle times while improving cash flow and discount capture.
- The AP automation continuum which details data scan and capture, e-invoicing, workflow, and supplier networks.
- The variety of automation models from in-house to true SaaS and the pros and cons of each
- What to consider when choosing the right provider as a partner and how to evaluate the best combination of technology and services at each step of the P2P continuum.
- How to help your AP achieve best-in-class status.
If you are currently searching for the best automation solution for your company or are simply exploring the possibility of automating your AP functions, you can’t afford to miss this webinar.