Actionable Sourcing Strategies
Corcentric’s spend consultants know that analyzing spend is only the first element of strategic sourcing – to realize the rewards, you must be able to identify savings opportunities and develop a path to achieving them as well. This may sound simple, but without a solid understanding of market trends or effective savings strategy levers, identifying and assessing savings opportunities is difficult:
- Which opportunities represent quick wins to help build buy-in among the top brass?
- Which opportunities may require dedicating significant resources but also carry the largest ROI?
- What are reasonable savings levels to target?
- Should you plan on going to market immediately, or would rationalization and rightsizing be more practical?
- Is your relationship with an incumbent strategically critical, or could alternate suppliers take their place at a more competitive price point?
Beyond Spend Automation
Too many organizations view Spend Analytics platforms as their roadmap to savings. Although these tools may provide a lay of the land, the path to savings is anything but clear. The value of these services ends just as you need the most support: Identifying opportunities to save money and developing the strategies needed to reach them.
Corcentric’s approach is different – emphasizing practicality, efficiency, and alignment to your business’ goals. You’ll benefit from the visibility you need to drive greater supply value – without all the trappings of resource consumption that you don’t need.