Nancy Pearson is Chief Marketing Officer at Corcentric. She has been a Global Leader and Executive in software technology for over 25 years. Her expertise is in driving high growth strategies that transform and scale enterprise and new business opportunities. She transforms Marketing organizations to have a more strategic influence on the business by building brands and creating demand with digital marketing methods.
She invested many years at IBM helping scale multiple Software Group businesses each ranging in revenue from $3-6 billion. She was a founding member in creating IBM Cloud and introducing Watson Artificial Intelligence to clients.
More recently, Nancy was CMO for Openlink Financial, Eka Software, ION Group and Checkmarx Cyber Security.
She is well known for delivering results, building high performance teams and brands, and creating strategies for new business growth. She has been responsible for the integration 38 software acquisitions and is an expert and industry speaker on Cloud Computing, Cognitive Business and Digital Disruption.
Nancy is married and a mom of two children, Billy and Carley. She lives in Florida and Connecticut.
Nancy earned degrees from Pace University (B.A. Psychology), a master’s degree from Fordham University (B.S. Education), Market Management Certification from Columbia University.
- Nancy has been recognized as one of the Most Influential Women in Cloud 2015 – Learn More
- 2015 Women who Rocked the Tech World in 2015 – Learn More
- 2015 CRN Power Vendors – Women of the Channel
- 2015 Ventana Research Technology Innovation Award
- Vice President on the Board of Directors for the non-profit, Carers for People with Disabilities.