How CFOs Can Tackle Rapid Organizational Growth from Corcentric
Finance is on the frontlines during periods of rapid growth; Here’s how to predict, prepare and drive positive outcomes.
Rapid organizational growth often results in one of two scenarios for finance teams:
- Process paralysis from functional overload and management pressure.
- A boost in reputation and influence from having implemented optimized processes, priorities and controls.
Obviously, one of those outcomes is preferable. But getting to the point where finance has the agility and flexibility to ensure the function serves as a growth driver and not a growth drag requires a solid vision and a definite plan of preparatory action.
In How CFOs Can Tackle Rapid Organizational Growth, an informative guide from Corcentric’s VP and Corporate Controller Nicholas Speers, he shares his 20 years of experience, insights and five best practices to help finance teams better prepare for growth while minimizing the growing pains.
- The importance of data visibility in monitoring cycle times as an early-warning system of growth and process issues.
- How (and when) to best incorporate technology as both a management tool of finesse and heavy lifting.
- Why culture in the finance department matters, and how to establish an “ownership” mindset of data resources as well as cash.
Whether your company is already in rapid growth mode, or it’s on the horizon, there’s no better time for CFO’s to prepare the finance function for creating maximum business impact — Download your guide now.