Building a P2P Function that Supports Company Growth
Your company’s ability to manage its cash and spending has a big impact on its ability to grow. But inefficient and ineffective procure-to-pay (P2P) processes can hold many companies back from achieving optimum growth.
Join us for this webinar as our speaker, industry researcher and analyst, Mark Brousseau, details how to build a P2P function that can support – and potentially drive – company growth. He’ll also discuss the issues faced by finance leaders in growing companies, the importance of maintaining efficiency and control in a growing company, strategies for building a scalable P2P function, and four technologies that make scalable P2P a reality.
What you will learn:
- The challenges faced by finance leaders in fast-growing companies
- The importance of maintaining efficiency and control in a growing company
- The threat of rising invoice volumes in a manual P2P environment
- Strategies for building a scalable P2P function
- The technologies that make scalable P2P a reality
View it today.