Building a P2P Function that Supports Company Growth
Your company’s ability to manage its cash and spending has a big impact on its ability to grow. But inefficient and ineffective procure-to-pay (P2P) processes can hold many companies back from achieving optimum growth.
Join us for this webinar as our speaker, industry researcher and analyst, Mark Brousseau, details how to build a P2P function that can support – and potentially drive – company growth. He’ll also discuss the issues faced by finance leaders in growing companies, the importance of maintaining efficiency and control in a growing company, strategies for building a scalable P2P function, and four technologies that make scalable P2P a reality.
What you will learn:
- The challenges faced by finance leaders in fast-growing companies
- The importance of maintaining efficiency and control in a growing company
- The threat of rising invoice volumes in a manual P2P environment
- Strategies for building a scalable P2P function
- The technologies that make scalable P2P a reality
Date: Wednesday, November 20th
Time: 2 pm ET/11 am PT
Thank you for registering for our Building a P2P Function that Supports Company Growth. You will receive a confirmation email shortly with the webinar information. If you have any questions, please contact Mike Ruhl at email@example.com or 856-382-4741. Business email addresses are required. Personal email addresses (gmail, yahoo, msn, etc.) will be rejected for this webinar.