The P2P Automation Buyer’s Guide
Procure-to-pay (P2P) automation has raced up the agenda of finance departments. The technology is proven to help businesses lower their cost of goods, gain greater control over corporate spend, ensure that purchases are made with preferred suppliers, and improve compliance with supplier contracts.
But with so many technologies and approaches to choose from, selecting the right P2P solution can be overwhelming. This webinar will lay out everything you need to know when evaluating P2P solutions. Corcentric and industry researcher and analyst Mark Brousseau will explain the different technologies and approaches for P2P automation, offer strategies for evaluating solutions providers, and show you how to assess your needs.
What you will learn:
- The latest P2P automation benchmarks
- Common pitfalls when selecting a P2P automation solution
- How to determine your business requirements
- The difference between P2P technologies and approaches to automation
- How to choose the right solutions provider for your unique business needs
Don’t leave your P2P automation project to chance. Download the webinar today!