How Much Does it Cost?
First, the bad news… There is no “standard cost” for SpendConsultant.com’s spend analysis and opportunity assessment solutions. You can probably guess why. No two spend profiles are identical, and a number of variables naturally factor into our pricing.
Now, the good news… SpendConsultant is a uniquely low-cost and uniquely rapid solution. Clients and prospects typically remark on our affordability, and our initiatives are completed in less than half the time of most comparable services.
What does SpendConsultant’s Pricing Model Look Like?
In short, it’s flexible. We understand that every company has its own budgets, restrictions, and chains of command. While some companies might prefer to pay a lump some, others might see a monthly subscription as ideal.
Here are some popular pricing models for SpendConsultant:
- One-time payment for a spend classification of the last 12 months (or more) with no ongoing recurring fees.
- Yearly, quarterly, or monthly data refreshes that show the change your organization has witnessed since the last spend classification.
- We also offer a self-funded mechanism. If you engage Source One for strategic sourcing services, we’ll actually pay for the SpendConsultant solution out of the savings we produce by executing sourcing initiatives.
How do I get a quote?
First, let’s discuss your organization’s needs. Contact the spend analysis team at Source One to get the ball rolling.
Don’t worry, we’re not salespeople, and this will be a low-pressure meeting. We’re only trying to understand what you’re looking for, what your company landscape looks like, and where your data resides.
We can typically provide a customized proposal for spend analysis and strategic opportunity assessment in a single business day.
Here’s what figures into our proposal:
- What does your data look like?
- How is your data currently classified?
- What level of detail you can provide?
- How many locations does your company operate?
- Do you have translation requirements?
- Do you have custom classifications or taxonomies that you want to use?
- How many total record/suppliers are in scope?
- How often, if at all, do you want the data refreshed?