- Data scrubbing and verification, registration, and onboarding of existing and new suppliers
- Collection and authentication of all mandatory supplier documents under French law (KBIS, URSSAF, etc.)
- Reminders and notifications sent to suppliers before document expiration to make sure their profile is always up to date
- API integration with the Corcentric Platform to manage supplier risks and compliance processes, from onboarding to certification, in a single solution
- Integrated and unified view of supplier risk and compliance within the Corcentric Platform
- Reduction in data access issues by leveraging multiple data sources
- Extension of supplier performance, corporate sustainability, and wider compliance assessments to your supply base by identifying suppliers you are working with that meet your requirements
Supplier Data Collection and Cleaning
Provigis collects, scrubs, and enriches supplier data. Existing supplier profiles are directly accessible from the Corcentric Platform; new suppliers are invited to create a Provigis account and to provide all their legal and mandatory documents under French law (KBIS, URSAFF and LNTE).
Every week, non-compliant suppliers (i.e., those with missing, expiring, or expired documents) are notified by Provigis that their profiles need to be reviewed and must connect to Provigis to update their details or expired documents.
Risk: You can’t manage what you can’t see:
of organizations have a fair to very limited knowledge of risk + compliance issues.
do not utilize tracking tools to
enable real-time reporting.
cite difficulty in understanding
enterprise-wide risk exposures.
Supplier Legal Documents Certification
All documents provided by suppliers are reviewed and validated automatically by the Provigis Bot, or manually by the Provigis team. Suppliers who provide all the required documents get a “compliance certificate” after their documents have been validated.
Supplier certification status is available in the Corcentric Platform via an API integration with Provigis to help identify suppliers that meet legal and corporate requirements.