As part of Corcentric’s commitment to on-going, organic development we are pleased to announce the launch of our latest set of customer tools.
Corcentric strives to continually improve by developing our products and services based on client and customer feedback. That way we know we have a great offering that’s fit for the market – because it was requested, specified and road test by the market.
Our new suite of customer account tools falls into that category and has been developed and tested in the real world by real users.
Corcentric can now offer through the e-billing portal;
- Up-to-date online statement position
- The ability to raise invoice queries directly from the interface
- Query routing to named accounts personnel
- Intention to pay and remit options
- Online payment – directly from invoice or from interface
- Mark, flag and sort documents for efficient portal management
- Re-orderable columns
- Export ad hoc PDF statements on user defined items
- Download invoice data in CSV and XML formats
This is an exciting extension of the Corcentric portal bringing our clients closer to their customers.
If you want to discuss adding these tools to your existing Corcentric portal please contact your account manager. If you’re not a Corcentric client and want to explore e-billing, document outsourcing or online archiving, contact us.