The Hackett Group: Managing Disruption Through Procurement Agility
Defining Procurement’s “New Normal” after disruption.
What the presentation covers:
During periods of significant disruption like the current crisis, organizations of every size in every industry must immediately react to the uncertainty and its impact on employees and the wider business. Without a doubt, procurement leaders and their teams have become stretched, experiencing the very definition of what it means to be agile.
But as disruption curves flatten, procurement organizations will also need to figure out how to adjust to what comes next. Reinforcing Procurement’s role as a leader and change agent will require innovative approaches to supplier management and sourcing strategies, along with the capacity to achieve short-term results while staying focused on the long-term.
Download the presentation from Corcentric’s recent discussion with The Hackett Group, where the following experts weighed in on the future of Procurement:
Learn from our presenters:
- Chris Sawchuk: Principal & Global Procurement Advisory Practice Leader, The Hackett Group
- Jonathan Fehring: Director, Procurement & P2P Executive Advisory, The Hackett Group
- Joe Payne: Senior Vice President, Source-to-Pay, Corcentric
- David Pastore: Senior Director, Sourcing Operations, Corcentric
- Constantine Limberakis: Senior Director, Product Marketing, Corcentric