The Corcentric Contract Management Starter Kit
Fully leveraging and monetizing your contracts requires a robust contract management strategy. Start here.
What the white paper covers:
Business and commerce are built on contracts. In this day and age, spreadsheets, word docs and on-premise software solutions are not nearly enough.
To achieve true contract management success, you need a holistic approach that incorporates stakeholders, users, departments and, most of all, modular, cloud-based contract management solution technology. We designed the Corcentric Contract Management Starter Kit to make it easy to get up to speed on what you need to achieve contract success — whether that means spend management, supplier relationships, risk mitigation, sales and revenue opportunities or all of them.
The Corcentric Contract Management Starter Kit packages up some of our most popular guides and resources to ensure that you have the basics of what’s involved, how to avoid common problems, and what to look for in a contract management solution that best suits your needs — now, and as your business grows.
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your contract management solution or want a CLM that’s part of an end-to-end source-to-pay platform, download your starter kit to further accelerate your contract management success.
What you will learn:
- How a contract management solution will improve your contract processes.
- How contract management success can increase profitability and reduce turnaround and cycle time by allowing users to request, author, negotiate, approve, and execute contracts seamlessly in one system.
- To avoid the most common mistakes in contract lifecycle management implementation.
- What mistakes to look for and how to steer clear of the most common pitfalls in selecting and implementing a contract management solution.
- The myths associated with cloud contract management and why they’re wrong.
- What leading industry analysts have to say about contract management.
- The details on what Corcentric Contract Management can do for your enterprise.
- Which must-have features, functions and benefits should matter most to you.