The Corcentric P2P Starter Kit
“Procurement” means a lot more than purchasing: it’s not just a function, but an entire business strategy. You can’t do it without P2P technology.
What the white paper covers:
Procure-to-pay (P2P), Purchase-to-Pay, eProcurement. Whatever the name, the goal is the same; to simplify, automate, integrate and accelerate processes at each stage of the purchasing cycle to solve business challenges. Here’s how.
An advanced, technology-based procure-to-pay strategy and process is one of the most effective ways to increase savings, risk and spend control, compliance, process efficiency and, ultimately, bottom-line impact.
A procurement solution is not a replacement for your existing procure-to-pay process; it is a facilitator, a tool to help you and your team do what you do better. That is, deliver greater results, increased savings, reduced costs and less risk more consistently.
By optimizing your processes with P2P technology, procurement will increasingly be recognized for the strategic value and innovation it can bring to a company.
Now that you’ve made the decision to pursue a cloud-based procure-to-pay solution and leave those spreadsheets (and missed opportunities) behind, download your P2P Starter Kit to further accelerate your procurement success.
What you will learn:
- What is a P2P process, anyway?
- Why cloud myths persist, and why they’re so wrong
- The features and functions that are going to accelerate procurement efficiency for your organization
- How to set yourself up for implementation success (in less time than you think)
- How your procure-to-pay strategy can continue to mature and benefit your organization
- Why expanding expectations demand a holistic approach to the procure-to-pay cycle
- How technology enablement empowers teams to think big picture without sacrificing precision execution