Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) Service Provider 2022
Everest Group deep dives into what capabilities, solutions, and expertise it takes to be an outstanding FAO service provider, with a focus on Corcentric
What the report reveals:
Surging inflation, a recessionary environment, and geopolitical instability, coupled with pandemic-induced volatility, are driving enterprises to leverage third-party provider support for their finance and accounting functions. But not all providers are created equal.
In this comprehensive PEAK Matrix® assessment, leading research firm Everest Group lays out the facts around what capabilities you need to look for in a top-flite FAO service provider — especially in light of today’s market and economic challenges. Without a doubt, there is a rapidly increasing need for digital transformation that leverages next-generation technology. But beyond end-to-end transformation solutions, companies are looking for deep domain and industry expertise, flexible pricing models, a design thinking-led approach, and offerings that make best use of automation and analytics.
That’s why this latest PEAK Matrix framework, which offers an unbiased and fact-based approach, recognizes Corcentric as a Major Contender among providers for delivering value based on customer feedback and transformational impact, delivery footprint, and global sourcing capabilities, among other high-ranking criteria.
What you will learn:
- The current state of the Finance and Accounting Outsourcing market
- What FAO capabilities are most highly valued, and which will be increasingly sought-after as time goes on
- What to look for in a leading FAO service provider – how to assess capabilities and offerings based on business outcomes among Leaders, Major Contenders, Aspirants, and Star Performers
- FAO service provider landscape
- Key strengths and limitations of each FAO service provider