Accelerate efficiency with 100% ERP
integration – whatever system you’re running
You want technology to make your processes faster and more efficient, not create roadblocks and headaches. That’s why Corcentric’s Enterprise Integration connects seamlessly with all popular ERP, financial systems and enterprise platforms. As an official technology partner, Corcentric leverages the full capabilities of Amazon Web Services (AWS) to provide complete integration with a guarantee of global high availability and security — including 3rd-party access breaches. ERP upgrades only require a simple modification, so there’s no disruption in your processes — or budget.
Corcentric makes ERP system integrations easy
Corcentric provides a simple file share approach that syncs with your existing ERP system for easy integration, enabling you to transfer data to and from your financial systems with seamless ERP connectors that don’t strain your IT resources. This ensures that important information such as vendor address book data, PO data, receiving data, and GL chart of account data are in sync between Corcentric and your ERP or AP financial system before approved invoices are interfaced back to the ERP systems or AP financial system for payment.
We offer three ways to facilitate data exchange
between our solutions and other applications:
Out-of-the-box connectors leverage normalized protocols (cXML) and native EAI with standard ERP such as SAP, Oracle, Sage, QAD, JD Edwards and Microsoft Dynamics GP. We guarantee seamless integration and provide real-time connection to your business processes.
Native API empowers your IT team or third-party service providers to do the integration on their end by using our XML. This native protocol has a documented format that can be used by your IT department to map our data and build an interface to fit your needs.
A custom-fit interface is available from our technical services, built with our EAI module, which contains mapping, security and protocol translation capabilities that we adjust to your requirements. Our EAI module is compatible with legacy systems (CSV up to XML; Transport via CFT, sFTP, HTTPS, etc.).
Native EAI guarantees fast integration of our solutions with any ERP or third-party system, including:
- Great Plains (MS Navision)
- JD Edwards applications
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Unit4 Financials
(formerly Coda Financials)
- SAP, SAP*3, SAP ECC and SAP real-time Web services
- Sage (Non-Profit), Sage L1000, Sage 1000, 100 ERP, Sage 300 ERP, Sage 500 ERP and others QAD Enterprise Applications through QXtend
How Corcentric ERP Integration benefits your organization:
- Minimal investment and minimal involvement from IT
- Faster Implementation and faster compliance with ERP upgrades
- Seamless integration of data between Corcentric and ERP
- Elimination of data entry to post invoices into your ERP
- Complete validation of data prior to integrating to the ERP
- Control file validation to ensure data passed between Corcentric and the ERP is complete
- Any combination of cloud or on-premise applications — no appliances, no 3rd-party software or extra coding, no hassles