Corcentric Featured in New TAPN Special Report on Cloud-Based Accounts Payable Options
McLean, VA, March 3, 2014 — Corcentric, a leading provider of Accounts Payable automation and electronic invoicing solutions, announced today that it has been featured in a newly released special report from The Accounts Payable Network (TAPN) that’s intended to help AP professionals understand the basics of cloud-based accounts payable solutions.
The report, “Clearing Up the Cloud: 6 Critical Questions to Ask to Determine if a Cloud-based Accounts Payable Solution is the Best Fit for Your Organization,” is intended to help organizations assess the opportunities presented by cloud-based solutions and determine how they can boost their department’s efficiency.
The report will allow AP professionals to:
- Define what the cloud is and what it means for AP automation.
- Understand the characteristics, costs, and benefits of different types of cloud-based models.
- Address concerns and get buy-in from executives and colleagues.
- Assess and mitigate potential security risks.
- Determine whether a cloud-based, on-premise, or hybrid solution will best meet your organization’s AP automation needs.
Visit https://www.corcentric.com/resources/white-papers.aspx to download a complimentary copy of TAPN’s “Clearing Up the Cloud” report.
Corcentric is a global provider of business spend management and revenue management software and services for mid-market and Fortune 1000 businesses. Corcentric delivers software, advisory services, and payments focused on reducing costs, optimizing working capital, and unlocking revenue. To learn more, please visit corcentric.com.