Maximize upstream efficiency, savings,
and business opportunities with
Corcentric Source-to-Contract (S2C)
Corcentric Source-to-Contract, or S2C, provides the complete spectrum of related upstream procurement processes required to optimize searching and finding just the right products and services your organization needs by choosing the right suppliers. These include analytics, sourcing, supplier management, and contract management. Corcentric S2C starts with a needs analysis of your particular products or services based on historical category spend for assessing savings and compliance opportunities.
Also referred to as strategic sourcing, our source-to-contract processes examine the supplier base available within a spend category, implementing a sourcing strategy that includes negotiations, RFx, or reverse Auctions, creating contracts with key suppliers, and enabling supplier performance and risk monitoring.
A solid source-to-contract capability from Corcentric gives your teams a holistic view of spend, suppliers, and contracts to ensure compliance, manage spend, and build relationships that maximize procurement’s performance.
Unlock the savings, costs and efficiency
hiding in your spend data
Advanced analytic and spend analysis tools give your company deeper insights into real-time spend and wider procurement behavior that converts data into actionable intelligence.
Source optimized levels of savings,
pricing, compliance, and efficiency
Best-practice management of your sourcing process is your best opportunity to unlock more procurement value.
Transform your suppliers into
valuable business assets
Build supplier relationships and ensure they become major assets generating competitive advantage, not risk.
Contract Lifecycle Management
Leverage all your contracts as powerful decision-making and risk management tools
Optimize contract assets business processes to minimize risk, maximize savings, achieve compliance and generate bottom-line revenue.
Corcentric S2C automation ensures you
spend smarter and build stronger supplier relationships so you can:
- Gain a holistic, data-driven view across your supply chain and supplier base.
- Mitigate third-party risk and establish supplier compliance.
- Drive deeper collaboration with suppliers and vendor management.
- Reduce or eliminate eSourcing process workflow inefficiencies.
- Establish a seamless, high level of collaboration between stakeholders — internal and external.
- Significantly reduce cycle times to accelerate business opportunities.
- Better manage spend to cut costs and increase savings across categories.
- Create contracts faster and more easily directly from sourcing events.