Corcentric fuels your growth by freeing
up cash locked in your O2C cycle
Corcentric’s Order-to-Cash solution can significantly reduce your Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) by
guaranteeing payments and eliminating credit risk. This translates directly into an improved working
capital position, better customer service and, ultimately, a positive impact on your business’s cash flow.
Corcentric’s Order-to-Cash delivers
immediate and sustainable business impact
across Order-to-Cash processes:
Up to 50%
immediate reduction in
in late payments
due to disputes.
of bad debt
Delivering O2C solution value,
one customer at a time
Managed Accounts Receivable
Because cash flow is king, the Corcentric Managed Accounts Receivable solution (ManagedAR) delivers increased efficiency and liberates working capital.
- Real-time, immediate accounts receivable and O2C cycle efficiency
- Improved quote-to-cash that liberates working capital and cash flow
- Up to 50% reduction in Days Sales Outstanding
- Elimination of bad debt
- 100% invoice automation
Electronic Invoice Presentment
and Payment (EIPP)
Accurately and efficiently deliver invoices to your customers – the way they want them – for an optimized customer experience. Beyond the time and cost savings, EIPP provides a risk-free and seamless shift to electronic invoicing and online payments.
- Accelerate your order-to-cash cycle
- Save over 80% on processing costs
- Maintain resiliency during business disruption
Supply Chain Finance
Keep business (and opportunities) moving by letting Corcentric help you improve working capital and cash flow through Supply Chain Finance.
- Your payments guaranteed on-time, every time
- All invoices paid in full, no late payments on disputes
- Improvement in bottom-line results
Centralized Billing for
National Account Programs
Whether you work with National Accounts or centralized billing accounts, Corcentric solves complex transaction and billing processes that can negatively impact sales when selling through dealer, distributor, and wholesaler networks by offering:
- Consolidated billing across large, disparate dealer/distributor or wholesale networks
- Consistent pricing for customers
- Elimination of receivables risk
- Increased and stabilized cash flow
- Integration with whatever ERP systems are running
Accounts Receivable Automation
The accounts receivable challenges that every business faces can be resolved using these approaches:
- Automate your invoicing process through e-invoicing and e-delivery with e-payment options, and/or;
- Integrate people, process, technology, and payments across your entire AR process to get guaranteed results.
Corcentric provides leading solutions for both approaches.