InVivo Selects Determine Source-to-Pay Cloud Platform to Address Corporate Divisional Challenges
Cherry Hill, NJ, May 23, 2019 – Determine, a Corcentric company, a leading global provider of SaaS Source-to-Pay and Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (ECLM) solutions, announced today that InVivo, the leading French agricultural cooperative group, with over 201 member cooperatives, selected the Determine Source-to-Pay Cloud Platform.
With 5,500 employees worldwide and a revenue of 5.2 billion euros, the InVivo group is organized around three business divisions: Bioline by InVivo (agriculture), InVivo Retail (garden and food retail), and InVivo Wine (wine production); and two transversal entities dedicated to innovation: InVivo Food & Tech and InVivo Digital Factory. Due to business verticalization and the need to support digitization and global growth of the group, the GNFR team, created in 2018, decided to implement a Procure-to-Pay solution to manage the organization’s indirect spend
“Our mission is to improve operational efficiency and manage indirect spend across our business divisions,” said Fabienne Lecuyer, CPO, GNFR at InVivo. “To carry out this mission successfully, we need a solution that meets our internal constraints (multi-ERP, international organization, rapid deployment, etc.) and manages spend commitment, budget and AP, both at the same time.”
Beyond meeting the business needs and constraints of the InVivo group, the Determine Cloud Platform was selected for:
- Friendly user-interface: visualization of workflows and tasks, easy access to catalogs, flexible settings, etc.
- Clarity and Pragmatic Business proposal and solutions that meet the needs for speed and flexibility of the InVivo group.
- Flexible deployment and modular approach by business division depending on key users’ availability.
- The quality and expertise of the Determine team, offering customized support throughout the pre-sales phase.
- The ability to invoice business divisions directly based on their usage. The benefit is threefold: maintaining financial autonomy of the business divisions, support the group’s verticalization strategy, and avoid internal re-invoicing.
- Ability to monitor both OPEX and CAPEX through advanced budget tracking in the Platform.
“Determine product quality and team’s support were two key factors in our decision to work with them,” noted Lecuyer. “The solution will help us improve productivity, spend compliance and visibility through better purchasing operations management.”
The Platform’s deployment will start with the Procure-to-Pay modules, then tax management, electronic archiving, and finally the Sourcing and Supplier Management modules.
Corcentric is a global provider of business spend management and revenue management software and services for mid-market and Fortune 1000 businesses. Corcentric delivers software, advisory services, and payments focused on reducing costs, optimizing working capital, and unlocking revenue. To learn more, please visit corcentric.com.