Accounts Payable 2023: BIG Trends and Predictions
Inflation. Automation. Innovation. Stay ahead of the curve by understanding 2023’s major trends and issues.
What the report reveals:
This is the best time in history to be working in accounts payable and the future looks even brighter”
– Bob Cohen, Vice President of Research, Ardent Partners
The past two years proved that AP can provide a strategic, value-adding boost to bottom-line performance and overall operations – especially in less-than-ideal economic situations.
But can AP do it again in 2023? Concerns over inflation still weigh heavily on finance and AP leaders, while business regulations and the nature of commerce are constantly evolving.
This report highlights the key issues that will come into play this year, and how AP leaders have the unique opportunity to drive transformation and innovation to stay ahead of the curve.
What you will learn:
The 10 major trends and predictions that will affect AP in 2023, including:
- AP’s positive impact on the supply chain
- The rise of hyperautomation
- The growing prevalence of e-Invoicing globally
- Suppliers looking to get paid faster
- Spend management as a key priority for CFOs in the mid-market
- And many more!