Corcentric Catalog Management takes users from catalog to cart quickly, easily, and compliantly
Integrated within our modular, platform-based Procure-to-Pay solution, Corcentric’s best-practice Catalog Management solutions gives users an Amazon-like shopping experience to keep purchasing on-contract and on budget. Self-service supplier collaboration tools allow vendors and third-parties to maintain real-time catalog content updates, making it simple to ensure all your catalogs are in sync with your procurement contracts.
With the use of this supplier catalog management platform, you have the tools to make updating and inputting product information smooth and simple. Users of this cloud-based procurement catalog management solution can find the items they need quickly and easily, with a streamlined process for adding them to their virtual carts.
The Corcentric Online Store: The B2B e-Commerce Catalog Management Solution
Using standard catalog formats like Open Catalog Interface (OCI) and cXML, the Corcentric Online Store provides users of SAP SRM and other purchasing systems access to best-in-class digital catalog management and shopping cart capability that enables a more intuitive, simplified buying experience.
- Punch-out procurement catalogs are managed and controlled through Corcentric Catalog Management
- Items can be easily imported directly into the catalogs using an Excel template provided by Corcentric thanks to this solution for catalog management in procurement
- Built-in supplier collaboration tools allow managers to maintain real-time catalog content updating with a dynamic edit validation process
- Access to catalogs can be configured in the Corcentric Online Store to provide users with a subset of available catalogs most relevant to their role within the company. This supplier catalog management platform makes finding items much faster and easier for end-users
- Items needed but not found in either the internal or punch-out catalogs can be automatically requested in the Corcentric system and procured through a subsequent sourcing event
How the Corcentric Online Store works
The “buying path” experience doesn’t change for end users – regardless of which ERP system you’re running:
Related Procurement resources
Catalog Management with the Corcentric Online Store
Back Office Technology: Lessons Learned
Get a Product Tour
Find out everything Corcentric can do for you by setting up
a no-commitment call with one of our team members.