traditional accounts receivable (AR) software to focus on delivering the real guaranteed
business outcomes you require.
What the Corcentric Order-to-Cash solution delivers:
Improve Working Capital
- Guaranteed, fixed DSO for all receivables
- Eliminate late payments due to disputes
- Reduce bad debt expense
Increase Cost Savings
- Improved AR / IT staff effectiveness
- Reduced IT integration
- Elimination of paper invoices
Accelerate Sales Growth
- Enroll customers in days not weeks
- Streamline billing invoice process
- Improve customer engagement
Enhance Customer Experience
- Ease of doing business
- Single lens of invoicing + payment
- Dedicated team to ensure customer success
Delivering O2C solution value, one customer at a time.
Up to 50%
Payment Transaction Value
Due to Disputes
How It Works
Learn more about Corcentric O2C in our Live Webinar
Guaranteed Improved Working Capital: Why Technology is Just Not Enough
Cash flow is king in business, and that means a precision payments process.
- Your payments will be guaranteed, on-time, every time
- All invoices are paid in full
Electronic Invoice Presentment
Sending or receiving, simplify your entire invoicing lifecycle with automation.
- Consolidated and centralized billing
- Self-service customer branded portal
- Multi currencies and multi-languages
- A wide range of delivery methods to meet your business requirements from EDI, email, PDF, to postal
Price and Data Validation
Gain control over spend management by verifying and matching all purchases.
- Price validation to ensure price matches with contract pricing
- Price tolerance acceptance variance rules
- 3-way Matching
- Data requirement enforcement
- Data format validation
Dispute and Exceptions Management
Identify and manage issues before they happen, with quick resolution when they do.
- Assigned dispute and exception management team to help resolve disputes and exceptions
- Online dispute and exception management system
Credit and Collections Management
Let us verify and track customer credit-worthiness and chase payables for you.
- No more chasing down payments; 100% handled by Corcentric
- Receivable risk is eliminated and transferred to Corcentric
Integrated and clean data is critical to achieving spend and financial management.
- Single connection and one-time setup for all document exchanges
- Normalize and manage data interoperability
Empower executives with actionable insights into O2C and payment processes.
- Spend visibility
- Sales Trend Analysis
- Customer Risk Profiling
- Purchasing Activities
- AR Aging and Open Balances
- Month-End Reporting
- Custom Reports
and Customer Support
We’re here to help get you up and running fast, and keep it that way.
- Customer enrollment management
- Initial over the phone, in-person, or online training
- On-going customer support
Learn more about how we can streamline your
Tech-enabled, Managed Services,
and Guaranteed Payments for Receivables.
Benefits to Sellers
- Guaranteed receivables – don’t have to chase after your payments
- Centralized billing
- Streamlined process with checks and balances for efficiency and accuracy
- Corcentric-managed payment collections, dispute and exception resolutions
- Corcentric-managed your customer onboarding, training, and support
- On-going technology improvement
- Continuous training offered to your team
- Ongoing partner marketing efforts promoting the program
- Lower processing fee than credit cards
- Grow and scale with no additional resources
- Reporting and analytics
Benefits to Buyers
- Consolidated billing
- Enhanced controls for back-office management and reduce administration while adding checks and balances
- Consistent invoice format
- Online dispute filing and tracking
- Single point of contact for your AP department
- Reporting and analytics
Featured O2C Resources
Learn how to make a compelling business case and gain stakeholder buy-in for e-Invoicing in your business.Download Now
Lee Allen, Senior Vice President of Order-to-Cash at Corcentric, weighs in on how e-Invoicing can help improve cash flow and ensure continuity.Listen Now