Strategic Sourcing Approach
Corcentric’s Strategic Sourcing Team understands your company’s Facilities & Operations Management IT System Requirements:
- Managing end user requests from facilities perspective
- Managing maintenance, inspection, testing cycles and due dates
- Allocating space efficiently
- Parts and equipment tracking/cross location tracking
Our IT and Facilities Management cost reduction experts wrote the book on Strategic Sourcing, and we have adapted our proven process to fit the complex requirements of the Operations Systems spend category:
- Incumbent Negotiations: Corcentric can leverage its market intelligence to identify what is attainable in a negotiation with your incumbent supplier from a pricing, terms and conditions, and service level perspective.
- Sourcing Strategy: We can help you to define your requirements and by drafting and administering an RFI and/or RFP, completing a competitive analysis, assisting with negotiations, and supporting change management of key operational or facility support systems. Through this process we can help to assess and negotiate all aspects of implementing a new solution from software licensing, hardware and infrastructure requirements, customization and configuration, implementation services, and change management!
- Trends: Corcentric focuses on understanding current market trends and can help develop roadmaps to ensure that your operations are structured to support future growth and evolving requirements for efficient operations and facilities management.
- Benchmarking: We provide custom benchmark reporting to measure your software licensing and support costs against the contracts of your peers and competitors.