Spend Management Services
Direct Expenditures Category Expertise
- Raw Materials
- Engineered Products (PPV & VAVE)
- Optical Components and Assemblies
- Cable Assemblies
- Fabricated Parts
- Laboratory Supplies & Services
- Reverse Engineering Services
- Form EMS and PCBA bid packages in a supplier-independent and easy-to-understand format.
- Gather both assembly and BOM-based material pricing along with possible alternates in order to evaluate the material cost, labor, overhead, and markup pricing matrix.
- Build relationships with EMS and PCBA suppliers instead of conducting pricing exercises to drive successful negotiations and lead sustainable year over year price reductions.
Corcentric’s direct material strategic sourcing experts gather not only price points for the completed assembly, but also the labor, individual component pricing, and alternate component pricing which can be used to match manufacturing region, core capabilities, and evaluate possible savings opportunities to drive DFM (design for manufacturability) and purchase price variance (PPV) analysis and value analysis/value engineering (VA/VE) programs.
Related Strategic Advisory Blogs
Two Words That Get CFOs Promoting Procurement
Build a strategic procurement plan aligned with finance’s working capital strategy.
How To Excel in Supplier Relationship Management
Mastering the art of Supplier Relationship Management requires dedication but can ultimately lead to success.
Related Advisory Resources
ISG Report: Procurement BPO and Transformation Services 2022
The ISG’s Provider Lens™ Procurement BPO and Transformation Services 2022 report highlights some of Corcentric’s strengths.
Get the Report
Corcentric Conversations: Holistic Cash Forecasting 101 Part 1
Learn the basics of holistic cash forecasting and the transformative effect it can have on your business.